- May 28, 2013
After five years of serving their customers; delicious, but surprisingly healthy, fresh food and drinks from their original café at 14 Brighton Square in the Lanes, LoveFit Café has opened a new branch at 110 Queens Road in Brighton. Their new café, with its cool colonial surfing look projects an on-trend healthy lifestyle image with mouth-watering, freshly made food and drinks to back it up. The menu includes:
• Barista prepared, locally roasted organic coffees and organic teas. From £1.85 for a takeaway cappuccino.
• Raspberry Porridge – Thick ’n’ creamy porridges made with semi skimmed milk, Scottish rolled oats, honey, hot fresh raspberries, greek yogurt and topped with pumpkin seeds. £3.29 takeaway (£3.79 to eat in)
• Italian Chicken Panini – Made with a delightfully healthy combination of low fat mozzarella and low fat Somerset mature cheddar, spinach, fresh basil, light mayo and red onion. £3.99 eat in or takeaway
• Tuscan Tuna Salad – Made with spinach, red chard, lambs lettuce, baby plum tomatoes, olives, egg, grated carrot and cannellini beans. £3.49 takeaway (£4.19 to eat in)
• The “New Yorker” Toastie – Made with thick sliced granary bread, low fat Somerset mature cheddar cheese, pastrami, gherkins and mustard mayo. £3.39 eat in or takeaway
• Orang-O-Mang Smoothie – Mango and Banana blended with Orange juice and 95% fat free natural yogurt. From £2.89 takeaway (£3.49 to eat in)
LoveFit Café offers free wi-fi to its customers and situated as it is, between Fitness First and LA Fitness, is ideal for gym goers to get a protein fix after their gym session. Being on Queens Road, it is also on the main route to Brighton Station, making it ideal for commuters and yummy mums alike to get hold of fitter, fresh food. Plus their outside terrace offers the opportunity for anyone to just take a break, enjoy one of LoveFit’s fabulous coffees and watch the hustle and bustle of Queens Road go by.
LoveFit Café, 110 Queens Road, BN1 3XF
01273 720100 and 14 Brighton Square, Brighton, BN1 1HD