- October 23, 2019
• Vacant 3-storey commercial building extending to approximately 8,100ft sq
• Planning permission for 10 apartments (2 x 1 bed and 8 x 2 bed units) totalling 7,295ft sq whilst retaining 3,175ft sq of ground floor retails space
• Located within Worthing town centre, in close proximity to the seafront and circa 0.7 miles from Worthing Station
• Offers are invited in excess of £1.500.000 for the freehold interest. Alternatively, offers in excess of £900.000 will be considered for the long leasehold of the upper floors.
• The existing property comprises a mid-terraced commercial building(A1 Use Class) which extends to approximately 8100ft sq across 3 storeys.
• The property is arranged as a retail unit across the ground floor (4042ftsq) and 1st floor (2,165ft sq) with ancillary storage within the 2nd floor(1,893ft sq).
• The building was previously occupied by Mothercare and is now fully vacant.
• The property is located on South Street, one of the main commercial streets within Worthing town centre.
• Worthing is a seaside town in West Sussex with a population of circa 110,000, located approximately 49 miles South of London and circa 10 miles West of Brighton.
• Worthing Station is located approximately 0.7 miles from the property providing frequent links to London Victoria in circa 77 minutes.
30 Guildbourne Centre, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1LZ
To discuss any aspect of this property or the disposal process, please contact the seller’s sole agents:
Robert Luff – 01903 331247
Mark Holding – 01903 331247