- December 8, 2020
Selling your property in the time of COVID-19 and 2020 is far from easy. With new rule and regulations cropping up on a regular basis, unwelcome lockdowns and lets not forget Brexit is on the horizon (who knows how that’ll impact the market yet!).
House Buy Fast is one of the largest and most organised cash house buyers in the UK. Founded in 2008, to help property owners sell to property investors and has since moved onto being a property buying company. Since then House Buy Fast have become members of The Property Ombudsman scheme and founded The National Association of Property Buyers.
How Does the Quick Buying Industry Work?
Getting a fast sale is a pretty much straightforward process, there’s not much paperwork for you to complete and House Buy Fast will deal with anything else. Claiming to also pay your solicitor bills/fees during the whole process – there are no fees to pay either.
1. Leaving your details on their website.
2. House Buy Fast will then assess your options and see if they can help. Using specialised tools alongside with the information you provide they calculate the value of your home and give you an offer.
3. If you accept their offer they will pay for a structural survey and (minus any major defects) they will already pay you the price agreed. A solicitor will then be instructed to start the legal process.
4. Simple paperwork will then need to be completed before you can move onto exchange of contracts (you can change your mind selling without incurring any fees right up until exchange of contracts).
5. Completion of sale can take place on a date of your choosing.
6. Funds from the sale will be paid into your bank account (minus any mortgage or loan repayments).
How Long Will This Whole Process Last?
They claim to typically buy property in around 2 weeks but can speed up the process even further if needed – their record being 3 days from start to finish! Also highlight the fact they have many great testimonials from happy clients across the board.
What Are the Most Common Reasons for Using a Cash Home Buyer?
Surprisingly, 90% of people selling aren’t in financial difficulty. Most people fall into;
- Selling an inherited property
- For age or health reasons
- Selling as a result of divorce or relationship breakdown
- Relocating and emigrating
- Sick of traditional estate agents
- Properties with a short lease
- Homes with defects or in poor condition
- Tenanted properties
Director Jonathan Rolande said,“We are proud to be one of the leading cash property buying companies in the UK.”
Certainly an option for UK home owners to consider when selling their property in 2020 and 2021.